Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Flowers !



The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of the birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land ~ Song of Solomon 2:12

What an appropriate springtime Bible verse !

As I was shopping in the grocery store the other day, I spied a little pot of yellow tulips and they had to come home with me ! I would have loved to have all the spring flowers they had on display.

May you have an enjoyable Sunday !

Hugs,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Linda~

    Don't ya just love those little touches of Spring!!

    Enjoy your day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just perfect. My hubby brought me cut tulips for Valentine's Day and I was so pleased.
    Anything helps with these winter blahs!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a wonderful sunday too..all of our little jonquils and crocus and camilias and forsythia are blooming.I love spring to see everything peeking its head out in bloom..its like getting a gift each year..as I have forgotten what we planted.;) always a nice surprise.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can smell the pretty aroma~ fresh tulips so pretty!
    Hope you had a terrific day
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visit ! Blessings, Linda