Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

September Offering and Coffee



A new offering for September that will be listed on TDIPT Mercantile ! A witch's spell journal/book with my own touches ( such as the moon face ). The Witch Spell Book is based on a pattern from folk art by dee. Tucked inside are spells from the pattern and some extra *sweet* spells from chocolate rabbit on etsy and two blank coffee dyed sheets of paper. I love coffee dyeing paper ! It just comes out so prim and old looking !



Below is a photo of my grandaughter on her first day back to college.. She couldn't wait to get to Starbucks ! I helped her move in and clean her room in her apartment complex.



Have a good day !

Hugs,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. hi, Linda
    oh, can you believe it is going to be September~ where did summer go~ seems like I missed it in all the HEAT! giggles~
    Wonderful job~ love the spells journal~
    Your Grandaughter~what a cute pic~ best of luck to her!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spells book, Linda - and your "special" touches....The photo of your granddaughter makes me want to go back to school - I loved those days of settling in and checking out my surroundings - and all the "new" to come. Hope she has a wonderful year ahead. Have a great week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda ,love the spells journal! Your granddaughter is lovely and looks so excited to start her year.Hope that she has a great one.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your new offering is spppoookkyy..;) love it.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visit ! Blessings, Linda