Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pin Keeps and More for TDIPT Mercantile 's February Update



It has been a busy month here at my homestead ! So far, I have three offerings for the TDIPT Mercantile's update the evening of Jan. 31st done and am working on finishing up a fourth one.


I made a couple pinkeeps, an early look doll ( this is a better photo than what I had taken before on the last post ) and am working on an early look bunny.


I took advantage of the sunshine we had today to take some photos of the goodies.

It is hard to believe January is almost gone ! But it has been a great one weather wise here and I am lovin it ! Hardly any snow and mild temperatures for the most part !

Hugs,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Your pieces for the Mercantile are simply wonderful. The doll with her strawberries really makes me anxious for spring. Beautiful work.

    Smiles - TDIPT Sister - Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything! Your pinkeeps are so perfect and the doll precious.

    hugs and smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    I like your new creations and I'm sure they will sell fast...thanks for sharing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda wonderful offerings~ Love the stawberry pinkeep~
    January has been so strange with the weather, keep thinking we are in for a Wintery February~
    have a great day
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visit ! Blessings, Linda