Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011 and TDIPT Update



This is my offering for the month of January for the TDIPT Mercantile site. The sheep has a springy touch with the drieds tucked in the pocket.

I had so much fun making a Christmas sheep a couple months ago, I thought I would make one with a springy touch to it.



Inbetween celebrating bringing in the New Year and saying goodbye to 2010, if you get a chance, take a peek at the new offerings on TDIPT for the month of January.

Wishing all of you a very Happy and Healthy New Year !

Hugs !

Linda

4 comments:

  1. The sheep is very cute! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda what a very nice offering as usual!
    Wishing you nothing but the best for the New Year!

    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR! JANICE- BLACK CREEK PRIMITIVES & AMY LYNNS CREATIONS. Also i love the sheep and want one. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Linda!...thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the kind words!...I hope that you are able to add more pieces of pewter so you'll feel like you've got a nice collection going, good luck!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visit ! Blessings, Linda